Internationally known Lecturer and Photographer
- David has shared his knowledge with ten’s of thousands of
photographers in five languages and in 14 countries worldwide.
- His very successful daily blog, DigitalProTalk.com, has been called
one of the best photography blogs out there.
- He has completed 5 DVD’s online for Kelby Training and is slated
for 5 more this year. At the invitation of Scott Kelby, David has
produced his first book on wedding photography for Kelby Media.
- His regular monthly column, ProTalk, appears in the award winning publication Professional
- David recently presented his program to a standing room only crowd of over 850 people at this year’s
WPPI convention held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- He has also partnered with the Digital Wedding Forum to provide monthly tutorials and lessons on lighting
- Yes, David still shoots weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and family and children portraits on a regular basis.
He has been running a successful wedding/portrait studio for over 25 years serving metro Cincinnati, Ohio.