Beat This is a Community Interest Company (or CIC), which is a social enterprise with a conscience.
We use music and technology to help children, young people, adults and people with additional needs develop skills, interact and express themselves through music.
Many of the people that we support are disengaged from mainstream society or education and may have special educational needs and disabilities, mental health issues, or challenging behaviour.
Our key aims are:
1. To provide children, young people, adults and those with additional needs access to musical and creative experiences.
2. To provide opportunities for children, young people, adults and those with additional needs to broaden their musical skills and creative interests.
3. To Identify, nurture and support children, young people, adults and those with additional needs who wish to further their musical and creative careers.
4. To support and provide professional development to our practitioners and volunteers.
5. To collaborate with projects that are involved in other art forms, musical genres, and creative media.
Our unique music workshops focus on building confidence, increased engagement, learning new skills and being original and creative by getting “hands-on” with cutting edge, user-friendly and assistive technology.
beatthis.org | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01733 873014