or cancel
  1. Bridge Creek in the N Cascades

    03:01

    from Creek Sides Added 413 8 0

    Bridge Creek begins at a small parking lot near Rainy Pass on Hwy 20 in Washington's North Cascades National Park. From the trailhead it's less than 3 hours of hiking until enough tribs…

    + More details
    • Levator on Tumwater

      03:02

      from Creek Sides Added 354 2 0

      I had the chance to try out the new GoPro mount for kayaks called the Levator. Not

    • nick drinks a booty

      00:29

      from Creek Sides Added 88 0 0

    • Kalama Falls

      02:00

      from Creek Sides Added 477 0 0

      One spring morning Kalama Falls was at a juicy level, so some Creek Siders headed up for a gander. What we found was nothing short of a classy bit of whitewater. Good time and a great crew was what…

      + More details
      • Bridge Creek sampling

        00:47

        from Creek Sides Added 366 0 0

        Bridge Creek finds its waters resting finally in Lake Chelan after tumbling over 25 miles and 4000 vertical feet to the bottom.

        + More details
        • Raw Tumwater

          00:39

          from Creek Sides Added 233 1 0

          Dan P, Tom P and Jah Bison getting some.

          + More details
          • Mexico part 2

            03:12

            from Creek Sides Added 1,190 14 0

            Veracruz, Mexico is such a special place. Rio Alseseca is one of the best rivers in the world. There's really no way to describe it other than to see it for yourself. There are so many world…

            + More details
            • Upper Jalacingo

              03:53

              from Creek Sides Added 1,058 21 0

              The Upper Jalacingo in Veracruz is one of the jewels of Mexico. There are so many great runs it's hard to nail down just one jewel. You'll want a guide to make your day down Upper Jah under…

              + More details
              • Mexico part 1

                03:05

                from Creek Sides Added 926 13 0

                Creek Sides went to Mexico this year and what we found was nothing short of spectacular. The Valles area hosts a myriad of waterfalls that are fun, some are easy, and some... are as big as you'll…

                + More details
                • Year of the Metal Rabbit.

                  11:41

                  from Creek Sides Added 1,067 0 0

                  This is a little slideshow I put together of highlights this past year. Enjoy!!

                  + More details
                  • Slideshow 2011

                    11:41

                    from Creek Sides Added 44 1 1

                    This is a little slideshow presentation I put together using some of the shots I've taken over the past year. I shot 98% of these. The other 2% belong to Isaac Lane Koval and Scott Waidelich.…

                    + More details
                    • Robe Canyon: Fall 2011

                      04:21

                      from Creek Sides Added 3,085 9 0

                      Robe is a sweet gem only one hour NE of Seattle. Just outside the small town of Granite are treats waiting to be slayed.

                      + More details

                      Browse Videos

                      Creek Sides

                      Here are all of the videos that Creek Sides has uploaded to Vimeo. Appearances are videos that Creek Sides has been credited in by others.

                      Also Check Out