The British Tinnitus Association (BTA) is a world leader in providing support and advice about tinnitus. We provide accurate, reliable and authoritative information.
We work to help individuals with tinnitus and the wider public understand more about tinnitus via:
• a confidential freephone helpline - 0800 018 0527
• over 30 information leaflets, written by leading medical professionals.
• Quiet, the BTA’s quarterly magazine
• the website tinnitus.org.uk containing information and advice for all audiences
• attending awareness raising events across the UK
The BTA also works with medical professionals to support medical and clinical research and provide training.