A quick overview of the multi-axis motion control capabilities of the new Stage R: Pan and Tilt Rotary System from DynamicPerception.com
What is the Stage R?
The Stage R: Rotary System is a lightweight multi-stage motion control unit. Use it as a standalone pan or tilt timelapse and real-time video platform, combine two units for 2-axis pan and tilt motion or add two units to your slider for full 3-axis motion control. Each system only weighs 3-lbs with motor but can support up to 20 lbs of camera gear. Tough-as-nails is a phrase that's been used to describe these guys.
What does this video cover? After the overview we'll cover:
- System unboxing and contents
- Preparing and attaching an EZ-Swap Motor
- Learn how to adjust motor fit
- How to connect a camera to the system
- How to connect the system to tripods, sliders, D-Pods, etc.
- A mad dash through orientation examples: We'll look at a few single axis pan/tilt examples, 2-axis pan and tilt, and 2 and 3 axis complete motion control rigs with the Dynamic Perception Stage One and Stage Zero sliders. Way too many options exist to cover them all here.