Vimeo has always been home to a passionate community of video makers — from budding filmmakers to professional creators, small businesses to major brands, and everything in between. And now, we’ve got big news for all of you wonderful humans: Vimeo Business is here, and it’s packed with powerful video hosting, marketing, and analytics tools. Join now to dive into all the features, AND become part of the world’s best creative community.
In fact, our community is the driving force behind Vimeo Business. Over time, you’ve given us tons of feedback about what you need most: the ability engage with customers and generate leads, market new products, and seamlessly collaborate with colleagues. We built Vimeo Business precisely to address all those things and more.
Meet these powerful new features, especially for Vimeo Business:
- Store more videos than ever before and enjoy unlimited bandwidth in the Vimeo player thanks to no weekly limits, and the ability to upload up to 5TB total of video
- Dive into in-depth video stats when you connect Vimeo to your Google Analytics dashboard
- Work seamlessly with colleagues, clients, video pros, and more — add up to 10 team members to help manage your account and videos
- Captivate new customers and generate leads with clickable CTAs and email capture in the player, then send the info to MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor
- Work with professional creators through Vimeo Brand Studio to make your next video
Vimeo Business members also enjoy all these outstanding PRO features:
- Powerful privacy: password protection, domain-level privacy, and private link sharing
- VIP support: get a first response to your email within 1 hour on business days, ET
- Advanced stats: learn how people are watching your videos with engagement and duration graphs
- Player customization: add your colors, logo, and more
- Seamless review tools: share videos with private review pages or with Wipster
- Portfolios: showcase your videos on customizable websites
- Easy uploading: upload videos from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box
- Earn money: sell videos online and worldwide
If you’re looking for our most robust set of tools and insights to date, Vimeo Business has got you covered at every stage of your workflow — from video creation, to collaboration, to getting your videos out into the world in the most effective way possible.
Intrigued? Piqued? Eager to learn more? Join or upgrade to Vimeo Business, and dig into our Video Marketing 101 series on the blog, with tips for every stage of the process plus video walkthroughs of how to use our features. Or, compare all our membership plans to find the right Vimeo for you. We’re constantly dreaming up new tools for all our members — including our recently released stats tools, or how Vimeo PRO members can now add up to three additional team members to their accounts.
Once you dive in, tell us what tools you need most, what features you love best, and what you could use more of — this is only the beginning for Vimeo Business, and your feedback will help us make it the best it can be.